Congress and Exhibition Department
We are convinced that development of the meeting industry and event marketing can considerably contribute to the creation of a favorable environment for comfortable living and doing business in Kaluga Region.
We establish conditions for event organization in Kaluga Region to meet high international standards; we promote the region’s attractive image, build interregional and international connections.
Some of the obvious advantages of our professional team are our reliable partners, experience of dealing with federal and regional authorities, individual approach to each project, allowing us to implement the most ambitious concepts.
Our partners are: the Strategic Initiative Agency for New Project Promotion, Vedomosti business newspaper, Ernst & Young, RIA Novosti, Redenex, AKM information agency, the RF Public Chamber, Russian trade missions and embassies throughout the works, and others.
Key Business Areas of the Department:
- organization of conferences, forums, roundtables, seminars, festivals and other image building events of any scale and direction
- representation of the region at business events in Russian and abroad
- development of interregional and international connections, collaboration with Russian trade missions worldwide, foreign embassies, international development institutions
- professional assistance and consulting on all aspects of business event organization in the region
- assistance in selection of contractors and “turnkey” event organization
- provision of independent objective information on the meeting industry market in Kaluga Region
We will be happy to become your reliable partner and bring your ideas to life.
We are open to cooperation with all interested parties. We look forward to working with hotels, restaurants, transport companies, advertising agencies, translation agencies, equipment providers and other organizations involved in preparation and servicing of congress type events.
Head of the Department, Congress and Exhibition Department
Olga S. Churikova
Phone: +7 (919) 030-12-25