Project Office of Kaluga Region
Project Office of Kaluga Region (hereinafter – the Office) was created in Kaluga Region in 2017 in order to organize project-related activities at the bodies of executive power.
- Lines of strategic development and priority programs and projects of the Russian Federation
- Creation of the Office is explained by necessity to implement project management in the activities of executive power bodies of Kaluga Region in order to:
- Ensure achievement of results that were planned by the bodies of executive power;
- Comply and reduce time to achieve results;
- Enhance effectiveness of use of resources;
- Ensure transparency, justification and timeliness of decisions made by the bodies of executive power;
- Enhance effectiveness of intradepartmental, interdepartmental and inter-level interaction, and also interaction with subcontractors engaged by executive power body due to use of uniform approaches of project management.
- Regional project office performs the following tasks:
- Provision of assistance to the executive power bodies of Kaluga Region and to subordinate authorities in planning, management, coordination and support of projects in Kaluga Region.
- Provision of assistance to the executive power bodies of Kaluga Region and to subordinate authorities in developing processes of project management.
- Provision of assistance to the executive power bodies of Kaluga Region in using automated tools for support of project activities, including specialized applied software and integrated software solutions.
- Work with information systems of project activities (hereinafter - ISPA), determined by federal authorities of executive power as tools for monitoring progress in priority projects, programs and other integrated activities, including work with guidebooks, user management within the frame of allocated rightsв, interaction with ISPA technical support services, implementation of loading of necessary data and documents.
- Provision of consultancies to users of ISPA.
- Collection, analysis and provision of analytical reports based on information on project activities of executive power bodies of Kaluga Region and subordinate authorities.
Yulia Dmitrievna Polishchuk – Deputy Director General of the Agency for Regional Development of Kaluga Region, Head of the Project Office of Kaluga Region.
Tel.: +7 (4842) 27-99-92
Head of Department, Project Activities Methodology Department
Yulia S. Zhuravleva
Phone: +7 (915) 890-61-57
Head of Department, Project Activities Support Department
Natalya A. Kotova
Phone: +7 (910) 910-59-50